The Yoruba religion, also referred to as Ifa religion is the traditional religious concepts and practices of the Yoruba people, is found primarily in southwestern Nigeria and the adjoining parts of Benin, commonly known as Yorubaland.
Practitioner of this tradition believe in one God, the creator of all things. They believe that they can be guided by this creator via Divination. Depending on the gravity of their troubles a Babalawo, Iyanifa, Olorisa, or an Iyalorisa are the ones who are qualified to performed this service.
Babalawo Training as well as the training of Orisa Priest and Priestesses take many years to complete; making them the most proficient diviners. Yoruba religion is ancestral to the American religions like Santería, Umbanda, and Candomblé. We dedicate this site to those seeking an alternative to dogmatic religion.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. Read more
- Protected: Ifá’s Weekly Guidance for week of 03-18-2019
- Protected: Ifa’s Guidance for the week of 03-11-2019
- Can Your Thought Make You Sick?
- The “Magical” Transformation That Happens When You Combine Two Of The Best Brain Reprogramming Technologies
- How To Make Every Day Your Perfect Day By Raising Your Vibration!
- Learn This, and Your Life Will Change Forever!
It’s not often that we come across a “law of attraction” type of product that helps you with your health. Most of these products are concerned with wealth creation and living an abundant life. But… we also live in a world where people are m... Read more